Friday, January 15, 2010

York Wax Salon Does Anyone Know Of A Painless Waxing Salon In New York?

Does anyone know of a painless waxing salon in New York? - york wax salon

I have no tolerance for pain, but I have very hairy legs! I'm on vacation and swimming for my shame and lack of solutions. I tried to shave, but because my hair is so thick that expresses very rough and itchy. I have also tried home waxing equipment, and also the highly recommended "working without cream Scream", but not for me. I think the only way to overcome, it is to achieve anesthesia in the hospital, but I'm still waiting to see to it whether it is an option.

If someone is a salon that is in the methods of caring for people like me, or a product that works effectively and has not experienced any risk of side effects, can recommend would be very grateful!

1 comments:

Kerry_cf... said...

Darling is going to hurt a little bit better, you can by clicking the TRB legs waxed relax badly the 1st Time with me, but I'm used to pain Does not Hurt Anymore

Post a Comment