Thursday, January 28, 2010

Post Urethral Cyst Surgery Conceive After MTP(medically Terminated Pregnancy)?

Conceive after MTP(medically terminated Pregnancy)? - post urethral cyst surgery

I'm 32 and I tried in the last 4.5 years to design and has been achieved through our 5th IUI We had to the fetus in the 5th End month on the search for heavy hydro nephrosis (next block (tube into the urethra) and hyrdomnios Olygo less liquid state). Make this fetal problem occurred because of my age factor or other special reason? Can we avoid this problem by any precautions? Should I wait longer to realize, after 6 months? DPW to abortion is more frequent in the future? MTP course, should not be so for longer than 12 weeks of pregnancy should be considered. If the view have argued, decided that was his method? My husband and I have all sorts of tests and found in every respect perfect, and given our physicians the case as "unexplained" fertility problems. Can anyone advise me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard the doctor. In most cases of deformed babies caused by anything, and the mother has no way to stop them. Start trying again, if your doctor tells you that it is safe.

Anonymous said...

Do you already have a medical termination before the expiration of 5 months old fetus? I'm just a little confused. If so, ask yourself if that's why the baby and health problems, or if you have fertility problems?

Otherwise, they might have a medical termination of 5 months. I think that the family up to 9 weeks, but surely come soon, because it is important to produce a miscarriage.

Are you afraid that you have another child with problems, then you should your options for termination? I think you can check for many things, and 12 weeks. Still can not believe you were in a position, probably a medical termination after 12 weeks, surgery, but at least in early pregnancy for several months whether to have an end.

Here is my proposal, wild, become pregnant. Try exactly, about 1 week before the period (if you're a regular basis). Suppose you expect your period of approximately 27 ... test 17, 18 and 19 And I do not know tThere is no relationship RY far this month, so are a lot of seeds in the next few days trying to father a child (although I believe that every day renewed ???).

My last pregnancy was a surprise because I was pregnant (or have sex with the design and implementation lies somewhere! WEEK) ONE deserves before my time! I need not wait long to test! Before pregnancy have always been the norm from mid-cycle. And not to sound condescending at times (but people also think that after starting from), but you have from the first day of their cycle on the day you start your time per month.

Good luck! Think you see it, too watery or egg white or sticky discharge (but not white "milky") derivative. On the other hand, maybe you're one of those who during their time of ovulation! There are women who become pregnant at all different times of the month.

Sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage, but some only recently. 7 weeks, but not easy, but 5 months is emotionally difficult. God Bless

Post a Comment