Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chicken Baby Food Recipes Baby Food Recipes. 9 Months Old And Needs Variety,?

Baby food recipes. 9 months old and needs variety,? - chicken baby food recipes

My son is 9 months and he may eat his table. I am looking for recipes for food that is safe for my child to eat, and my partner and I
I want a little variety in their diet, add other than the small jars of baby food classics. I'm tired of paying obscene amounts of shit. They are now eating food, I try to give everything that we eat.

Now he is before shepherds pie house, and loved it. He also had Spaghetti Bog, and chicken.

Do you have recipes that are used, could keep the whole family which is cheap and feed you can get the most of the ingredients in the supermarket.

You can not strawberries as an allergy. He has the teeth and loves to chew his food. There is a need to be pureed, but if it is too thick, you may need to be pureed.

Thank you.

3 comments:

ps1234 said...

My daughter is 10 months. And he loves mashed potatoes, any kind of pasta. She also loves chicken nuggets and fries. There are still Mac and cheese. Rice also. Cooking vegetables.

ps1234 said...

My daughter is 10 months. And he loves mashed potatoes, any kind of pasta. She also loves chicken nuggets and fries. There are still Mac and cheese. Rice also. Cooking vegetables.

proud mommy said...

My daughter wanted any kind of pasta. He also loved rice. I really cooked for us, as he always did, and did what we had in small pieces. Minced meat is the easiest for them at this age, when the Burger, Turkey straganoff / meat, pasta with meat sauce ...

Post a Comment