Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Everyday Minerals Pressed Powder Queen Collection Concealer PLEASE HELP ME! <3?

Queen Collection Concealer PLEASE HELP ME! <3? - everyday minerals pressed powder

I am a woman with brown skin .. .. 18 I use Cover Girl Queen Collection (my color is pure espresso) and I love it! (even tho I just ordered minerals per day), but still I know CG Queen pressed mineral powder .. but have no real correction? And if not, where can I find a good concealer for my skin color and skin type (slightly dry), preferably something a bit cheaper than MAC.
Thanks to all! =>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Queen Collection CG also has a great concealer! Go to the local Wal-Mart, should be there.

Anonymous said...

Yes CG has charm. Similarly, Clinique, Sheer Cover & Shaklee a good concealer.

Anonymous said...

Yes CG has charm. Similarly, Clinique, Sheer Cover & Shaklee a good concealer.

Post a Comment