Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Memorial Day Flowers Do You Put Flowers On Your Loved Ones Grave Sight On Monday For Memorial Day?

Do you put flowers on your loved ones grave sight on Monday for Memorial Day? - memorial day flowers

I'm going to three different cemeteries:
My paternal grandparents, where my aunt, the younger (died 32), is also uried.
my grandparents, where my grandfather in World War II, Korea and Vietnam, is buried with my g-MA.
Step-by my grandparents, grandmother of Katie, a famous star of silent films from England, came to America with a GI after the war.

8 comments:

Jimmy Page said...

I usually, but then (moving away) and do not know anyone here.

My family also makes American flags on the graves of all service members, friends or relatives.

Jimmy Page said...

I usually, but then (moving away) and do not know anyone here.

My family also makes American flags on the graves of all service members, friends or relatives.

SteveC2 said...

Yep .. the flower that he loves to reach me

SC

SexyHP_D... said...

Are u kidding, of course, I put flowers on Memorial Day!
Who does not know?

C u e r v o L o J i X X said...

Canada is not me ... ..



I sent a few prayers too strong for them ..

Celtie said...

I would like, but live far away: (

Ms TNGAL said...

Yes I do

mallory m said...

I like to show respect

Post a Comment