Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pain Sensitive During Period Period Questions? Pains Since Birth?

Period questions? pains since birth? - pain sensitive during period

Every month, at my age in terrible pain. I ababy 6 months and my periods very regularly, and returned almost immediately after the birth of a child for not breastfeeding. Now I noticed that my breasts are much more sensitive to painful shins. I use to cramp badly, but now come to the right side near my hip. Im pretty sure that's my right ovarian cyst. Tehran Why so much pain during my period? I've had CTS and cysts were found and that my Pap smear is normal. My menstruation is normal.
I also have pain in the kidney, but was expelled docs kidney probs. Could it be to take my son in school?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your body can not be fully healed when he her son. Give him time. Over time, must go. Do you have a doctor and all. Give him time.

Post a Comment