Thursday, February 11, 2010

What Difference Does Battery Brand Make Can I Get Some Help With Basic Car Audio Information?

Can I get some help with basic car audio information? - what difference does battery brand make

Well, if it is not a person who is totally stupid when it comes to car audio systems, it should be me. I installed a pair of head units and speakers, but actually I'm still lost when it comes to these things ... Some questions ...

I've heard you just need the right set not in the power of the power amplifier and fried, or dominate and blow the sub? And a 4-channel amplifier, four speakers, but not a subgroup, while the powers of a 1-channel amplifier for a segment, but only a two-channel amplifier two U-boats? or two-channel amplifier, only two speakers? What is the difference between Comp and kicker kicker CVR? What happens with this type of dual-ohm voice coil or something else? RMS? 1 or something another way? In the case of a subwoofer with sealed or a deduction? What happens if I do not break in a subdirectory? Should I a capacitor? Do I need a battery and alternator? Then a 300-watt sub-Beat 1000-watt sub? What happens when a part-time 6x9 speakers and is almost certain that the connection? This is the brand name that really necessary? X-Plod good or bad? MTX? The wiring is really so important? What is the unit that much with the subtitles? Did you join a big difference to an amplifier, speakers? What is the difference between failure and place?

I am sure I have some questions most amazing, but I can not think of her. Even if you answer only one question that would help me a lot. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment