Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ba 1 Examinations Skim 2010 Quit Engineering!, Planning To Join BBM Or BA?

Quit engineering!, planning to join BBM or BA? - ba 1 examinations skim 2010

I was very interested in computers and joined the Computer Engineering in Bangalore, 1 years, I was what was in my review, because an accident happens, then I do not visit my 4 weeks was in the 2nd Was year by an operation, then I lost one years and my father, I realized that some force was that never to do engineering .. and all these years, I acquired an interest in advertising, marketing and business development. Me and another friend of abandoned mines has decided to start a business, and luckily we get orders, but a strong desire to pursue a master .. I attended a basic course in Bachelor.

Join thought BBM / or a BA in mass communication, despite his 3 years, I joined the engineering, to 3 years for the current batch of BBM / BA, is students. I have no Pro --Problems to sit and study with them, and my partner is also planned to run the plant property. It would be great if people can think what to do next, BBM Join or regular BA or from a distance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment