Thursday, February 25, 2010

How Long Does The Shoulder Pain Last During Ectopic Pregnancy I Read That You Can Have Shoulder Pain During An Ectopic Pregnancy Do You Know How Long The Pain Has To Last?

I read that you can have shoulder pain during an ectopic pregnancy Do you know how long the pain has to last? - how long does the shoulder pain last during ectopic pregnancy

I have an ectopic pregnancy before, but I'm not sure if I am the same cross-section. I think I'll start on my time today. I took a pregnancy test and I think it was negative. (I swear, I see 2 lines, but it is very, very small) My husband told me to play tricks on the eyes at me. I was in pain. Cramping really bad, but that is only one side as the last time I feel a little dizzy sometimes. And my breasts were very tender, very rare, one days. The pain comes and goes. So my questions are for one week, as he had to say, if you have an ectopic pregnancy. If you shoulder pain How long past. If the pregnancy test positivee come here?
Thanks

1 comments:

lilygirl... said...

If you only use the period to begin as early today, it would be very unlikely that the symptoms may have already had an ectopic pregnancy. The symptoms usually begin when the embryo is too large for its space and lead to bleeding. Shoulder pain, pain caused by nerve irritation bleeding. Once it starts, I do not think it will stop until the tube was removed.

If your time to make then a HPT today want to have to line now quite dark. If you HPT low low so it is a red flag. This shows that it is HCG in your system, it is only a very low level, this is a classic sign of an ectopic. The values are much lower in general than those of normal pregnancy. Even if you bleed,continued review of pregnancy tests until you receive a final cancellation. If your tests are darker, then call your doctor and tell him what happened. And if you severe pain or severe ever go on the shoulder or pelvis, in any case in the emergency room.

Post a Comment